Monday, March 28, 2011

First Time In My Life!!!

Posted by SyukSyuks | 3:11 AM Categories:
Me, myself and i never ever imagine that i will Enter a cooking contest someday but, it happened! AHAHA..
Everything still fresh in my mind..
On that day.. Participated to be an assistant for my friend.
To help him cooking..

Kinda funny dow..
But still, out of ten, we got number 4..
Maybe most of them are my fault..
But i like..
New Experience..





Next Level!!!
Means i just took my courage to new level..
"dare to challenge" A quote that my friend likes.
 And, NEXT LEVEL also the name of our group.. :D




These were the ingredient. 




Preparing the meals.





Tadaaa...!! 



Yummy! Looks tasty..
New great experience..And  i like it.. ♥♥♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin
  • Youtube